Competent Project Manager – IELTS 7.0
Johnathan has more than 5 years of experience in service and project management. Johnathan has demonstrated that he is visionary, adaptive, and highly responsible at work.
- Have extensive theoretical knowledge (PMI, PMP, PSM) and a good Agile mindset
- Be familiar with SCRUM on daily basis and JIRA
- Deeply understand and know how to choose the proper methodology depending on project requirements
- Possess great scope management skills, client management as well as planning & risk management skills
- Have a full understanding of the whole Software Development Life Cycle
- Good communication skills to explain the whole process and progress to different stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and be understood by people from varying backgrounds
- Excellent team management and ability to facilitate team spirit
- Very good problem solving skill
- Ability to see things differently and approach things uniquely.
- Be resourceful to work without always being told what to do
- Dedicated, detail-oriented, and hard-working
- Familiar with working directly with US/EU clients
- A good team player and supportive to other team members
- Creative, think out of the box
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and self-disciplined.
English skills: Upper-intermediate level. His score was 7.0 on International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test.
Education & Certification
- PMI project management fundamental (2021).
- IELTS 7.0 (2019).
- Transformational leadership (2019).
- Enabling and managing office 365 (2017).
- ITIL Foundation (2016).
- Scrum master (2015).
- Service Snow admin (2015).
- MCSA (2012)
- Communication & Media
- Construction and Engineering
- Food Service
- Business Professional Service
Ho Chi Minh City
Sunbytes – Project Manager
Jul 2021 – present
Project 1 – Dedicated Project Manager for a Dutch Agency
- Managing scrum projects as a Project Manager/ Proxy Product owner
- Managing waterfall projects, custom WordPress applications
- Working directly with Dutch clients
- Managing the Maintenance team
- Running service desk projects
- Managing hybrid teams from Vietnam and The Netherlands
Jul 2016 – Jul 2021
Internal Project Manager | May 2020 to Jul 2021
- In charge of managing small projects of Microsoft 365 and Service Desk support services.
- Manage and deploy new features/changes for Microsoft 365 and Service Desk support services (project scope, schedule, milestone, and resource)
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to manage deployment throughout each phase and report to upper management
- Coordinate with experts to foresee and manage risks/constraints.
Service Desk Manager | Mar 2017 – May 2020
- Manage performance and collaboration of service desk team to maintain the high quality of current services and customer satisfaction
- Design roadmap for the team with a detailed plan including clear objectives, milestones, and activities
- Be the main point of contact for any problems/escalations from customers/team members in order to provide the right solution following a defined process and agreement
- Responsible for availability of team resources, reports of current tasks/services, and new requests. Coordinate with relevant internal and external teams to extend current services to new customers (US, DE, FR…)
- Contribute to internal continuous improvement program with a variety of ideas about management, reporting, and automation
- Owner of internal solution base, knowledge sharing, training plan & KPIs for team members. Seeking necessary training and facilitating team members to join them
Senior Support Analyst| Jul 2016 to Mar 2017
- Provide SPOC for any IT requests/incidents from users of a big hospital in the US
- Manage and assign technicians to assist user needs within specific SLA to prevent interruption of their business
- Be a consultant for any changes to current services or new requests from the customer
- Provide proposal for improvement of process, quality, and performance
- On-job training for new members in ITSM. Encourage initiatives, propose rewards in a proper way for good performance or contribution
Sep 2013 – Jun 2016
- Plan and execute on-boarding activities to certain manage engines for new clients of several regions in Europe
- Collaborate with QA & QC team to create various test cases & preventative actions for new services/changes
- Apply ITIL process to all current services to improve productivity, manage risk and increase the quality of service.
- Monitor and maintain processes/services/workflows, receive user feedback/problems and provide solutions/assistance in a timely manner
Hire Johnathan for your team now.
Send us your contact and we will arrange an interview between ohnathan and you today!